Friday, March 27, 2009

The Good, the Bad and the Eh...

Since Allrecipes.com doesn't let its members blog for free, I've decided to start my own food blog where I can record all of my cooking victories as well as my disasters. I thought about making a family cookbook to list all of the recipes we would use again, but seeing as how our printer isn't cool enough for our computer anymore, this blog will have to do!

Disaster #1 wasn't worth taking a picture of, but it was a simple fried pork chop recipe. I thought it would be so easy! Season chops, dip in egg, coat with flour, lay in large skillet on medium heat...all produced this one result: the realization that I am more of an oven-girl. Forget stove-top cooking! From now on, it's either the slow cooker or the oven.

Speaking of disastrous fried pork chops...we still have two in the fridge left to finish :(

No comments:

Post a Comment